[TYPO3-core] RFC #13379: Sprite Icon API

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sat May 1 17:27:29 CEST 2010

Am 01.05.2010 07:41, schrieb Benjamin Mack:

> Attached is a new version of the sprite API which fixes one small bug
> when rendering DB record icons.

dito, after discussions with benny and 6 hours of reviews tests and
refactoring we are now at a point "we may commit it"

This version adds automatic detection for tca table-icons...
Until v6 all db-tables which were not core_tableswith different types
would have get an red questionmark.
This is now fixed by automatically building sprit-icon-names with
corresponding css classes for this... (this is cached and only changed
if the tca tables change)

for the parts which are not from me +1 reading and testing :P

regards

Steffen