No subject

Fri Mar 12 13:03:17 CET 2010

unit tests as it enables the XCLASS mechanism. So if you have an XCLASS
configured in your installation and are running the unit tests you are
not testing the class the tests were written for but the XCLASS. This
could lead to test failures which are not reproducable on another system
without a XCLASS configured.

If we are testing singletons (not using t3lib_Singleton) in seminars and
oelib we have a purgeInstance() method on the singleton so we can remove
the instance on tearDown() and have a new one by the next setUp().

Greets,

Niels