[TYPO3-core] RFC #13985: bugfix/code cleanup: wrong image dimension returned if alternative logo is set and skin-extension is installed in global-space (backend-redesign)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Wed Mar 31 23:38:37 CEST 2010

Stephan N Kellermayr wrote:

> solution:
> just remove the substring-check '../', resolve the backpath to the
> alternative logo-file and always run through 'getimagesize'.

+1 by reading and testing.

Altough you could solve this issue by setting the configuration option
to something like:

$GLOBALS['TBE_STYLES']['logo'] = '../typo3/sysext/t3skin/logo.png';

so relative to the typo3/ directory but including the preceeding "../"
even if not needed. But you solution looks cleaner to me then checking
for the preceeding "../" ...

greets,
Bernhard