[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6604: Solution for GIFBUILDER with transparentColor and niceText + better description in TSRef

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Wed Mar 31 21:11:50 CEST 2010

Hey Benni,

Am 26.03.2010 14:56 schrieb Benjamin Mack:
>> Am 19.02.2010 17:45 schrieb Benjamin Mack:
>>> any updates here?
>>
>> nope, not yet, sorry (and thanks for asking!)
>> Will be looking into this one in March 2010.
> March 2010 is now, and feature freeze for 4.4 is in 1.5 weeks...

I can hear you. Thanks.

Just terribly sorry to say, that I haven't benn able until right now to
circle back to this one :(

I doubt,if a close to deadline contribution would have any reviewers,
but it's still on my schedule.

Hint/question: what's the proper/most efficient way to stay informed
about 4.4's or 4.x's release cycles and intermediate happenings like
upcoming Alphas? It's been quite easy to follow 4.3 by following the
bugtracker. But I got the feeling, it got more difficult for 4.4... (no
pun intended, of course - please no flaming just looking for advice)

Thanks
Ralf