[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13983: Feature: Renewal of sys_action

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Wed Mar 31 20:43:14 CEST 2010

Hi all,

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13983

Branches: trunk

Problem:
As the taskcenter is renewed with #13982, sys_actions are renewed too.
Functionality stayed the same.

Solution:
Complete renewel of the code including design and usability changes.

Additional information:
- The old version used iframes to e.g. include the list view. As I don't
know if my way is the correct one, some uncommented lines are still in
the patch which will be of course cleaned with a followup.

Georg