[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #10629: class and title parameters of typolinks get broken

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Wed Mar 31 17:51:09 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

> i tested both (link wizard or direct entry in link field and rte)
>
> One glitch: it works great if i use double quotes, but this misses in
> link field:
> 'cls1 aaa  cls2'
>
> I think it can be simple avoided by converting single quotes to double.

With the attached modified patch, you can enter the list of classes
single-quoted or double-quoted in the class field of the wizard form.
You may also enter a double-quoted title in the title field (but single
quotes in the title will be taken as text).

But you cannot single-quote the list of classes in the link field. This
is not legal syntax of typolink. You have to double-quote the list in
this field. You also have to double-quote the title if it contains
spaces. The field is taken as is.

Stan