[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13941: Deleting pages should check language permissions

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Mar 30 21:27:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 29.03.2010 14:50, schrieb Tolleiv Nietsch:
> Hi,
>
> besides that the patches had side-effects which also prohibited copy &
> move actions on page-records if you don't have access to all languages
> (which might be right but which wasn't part of the request).
>
> I just had a short discussion with Olly Hader and he agreed that this
> request should concentrate on "delete" actions and that copy- and
> move-behaviour should be discussed within other RFCs.
>
> Attached v4 reflects that.

+1 by reading and testing v4 with two languages (default +1) and an
editor for each language.

One nitpicking comment:

I'd rather see $fullLanguageCheckNeeded as variable name then
$fullCheckNeeded because then it would be directly clear that the
languages / translations are meant.

Best regards,

Susanne