[TYPO3-core] RFC #13945: Bug: Missing key on l18n parent in tt_content table

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:08:31 CEST 2010

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Like "l18n_parent (l18n_parent,sys_language_uid,deleted)"?
>
> In theory Mysql wouldn't need to read any row of the table.

Yes but it also can decide that reading the table may take the same time
as reading the index. This is actual for small tables. Thus it will not
use the index at all. This depends on the index size a lot.

I think we might do better with (l18n_parent,sys_language_uid).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member