[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13941: Deleting pages should check language permissions

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Mar 29 13:52:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 29.03.2010 12:30, schrieb Oliver Klee:
> Hi Tolleiv,
>
> could you please update the patch in the following points so it's less
> work to read, review and integrate?
>
> - CGL: lines not longer than 80 characters

As you saw - whenever possible I already splittet lines - but some of
these just don't make sense - e.g. most parts within the t3lib_tcemain
have such a high nesting-level that the 80 chars are reached just due to
functions like "recordEditAccessInternals" with 5 parameters - splitting
each parameter down to it's own line would just produce unreadable code.

> - CGL: space after foreach
> - CGL: space after if
> - CGL: space after the comma in function parameters

That's fine - v3 attached.

> - early returns only in guard clauses

I agree with this rule but I'd have to rewrite most parts of the
t3lib_tcemain to do this - you can easily block any change there with
this request. I also prefer consistance at least within a single
function and therefore the patch just adds code which acts comparable to
the context - which also minimizes the risk of side effects.

> - localize the error messages

There's no such concept within the TCEmain to localize these messages -
you might want to check http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5555

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--