[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13710: Flashmessages in t3lib_fullsearch

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Mar 28 18:23:14 CEST 2010

Hi.

Georg Ringer wrote:
> v3 adds 2 missed places, thanks Susanne

+1 on reading and testing with two minor changes:

- $flashMessage->render() fails with a fatal if no message was generated
before. Can be tested with a click on "Save" if no query was selected.
This is now wrapped in an if.
- Your latest version silently fixed a hanging sql record set in it's
last hunk. I removed this and came up with RFC 13935 to fix this in the
whole module.

As Steffen already gave his indirect +1, I'll wait some days for
additional feedback and will commit to trunk if nobody complains.

@Oli: Is this RFC ok for 4.3?

Regards
Christian