[TYPO3-core] RFC #13487: bugfix: no alternative icon returned from 'getIcon' in class.t3lib_iconworks.php (backend-redesign)

Stephan N Kellermayr stephan.kellermayr at t3x.at
Sun Mar 28 13:20:57 CEST 2010

just a reminder.

i am about to release a new backend-skin-extension...
if anyone is interested in a redesigned backend (26 different
CSS-packages and two iconsets), then please take a look at this bugfix.

it is not really complex, but the effect is a colorful and handsome
TYPO3-life.

screenshot: http://www.t3x.at/typo3-backend-screenshots.jpg

best regards, Stephan

PS: ...or think about a hook or XCLASS for
't3lib/class.t3lib_iconworks.php', because i would prefer an own
iconstate for 'nav_hide'.