[TYPO3-core] RFC #13443: code cleanup: wrong image shown in WEB->PERM (backend-redesign)

Stephan N Kellermayr stephan.kellermayr at t3x.at
Fri Mar 26 23:53:45 CET 2010

perfect!
but if the image will be removed, i think there is another unnecessary
line in 't3skin/ext_tables.php' that could be removed too for cleanup.

line 120 in 't3skin/ext_tables.php' causes:
$TBE_STYLES['skinImg']['MOD:web_perm/legend.gif'] =
array('sysext/t3skin/icons/legend.gif','width="24" height="24"');

...which is useless, with or without the patch i think.

best regards,
Stephan