[TYPO3-core] RFC #13749: Bug: IRRE inline elements of translated records are not coppied correctly

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Fri Mar 26 22:09:35 CET 2010

Hi Albrecht,

Am 11.03.10 17:29, schrieb Albrecht Köhnlein:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13749
>
> Branches:
> 4-3, trunk
>
> Problem:
> In my example, i've got a parent with some IRRE children and translated
> parents with the translated children. When I copy the parent, the
> translated parents and the children in default language are coppied,
> too. But not the children of the translated parents.
>
> This is because, the copy functions thinks that a copy process is a
> localization process, when language code is > 0. But in real, it can
> also be a copy process, when language is set.
>
> Solution:
> In attached patch, it's a localization when $language>0 and differs from
> language code of origin record. When $language>0 and is same as language
> code of origin record, it's a copy.
>
> Sorry, I don't want to spam. I posted this bug already with a typing
> error in subject and nobody answered. Maybe you didn't see it, so I
> decided to post it again.

Never mind about the wrong "RFC" in the subject of your first mail. Next
time if nobody answers, just send reminders every 7 days to the thread
of your initial mail.

Your patch looks good, I just had a small correction to use a method of
t3lib_BEfunc to determine whether localization is possible for a
specific table. Find the modified patch attached...

Besides that: +1 by reading and testing

olly
--
Oliver Hader