[TYPO3-core] RFC #13737: Bug: Unit test failures in scheduler tests if only the required system extensions are installed

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info
Fri Mar 26 20:24:48 CET 2010

Hi!

Am 26.03.2010 19:39, schrieb Oliver Klee:
> This is an SVN patch request.
> [...]
> Problem:
> If I uninstall all system extensions except for the required ones (lang,
> cms, sv), I get some test failures.
> [...]
> Solution:
> Skip the scheduler tests if the extension is not installed.

Nice catch. However, I'm wondering why scheduler tests at all were put
into the root test folder.
In general, I don't see a need to move sysext unit tests into root test
folder. They would have a good living in an according test folder within
the sysext itself. (done it that way for sysext:saltedpasswords)

Then, it won't be necessary to deactivate tests if sysext is not loaded.

IMHO, an considerable change that would make maintaining the unit tests
easier.

Marcus