[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13554: Preview of mount pages via backend

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Mar 26 17:04:37 CET 2010

Hi,

commited the attached patches as a follow-up to this task. This makes
the code be in line with what is already done in the "click-menu". And
also fixes the issue of calling init() without a parameter, which could
generate an error / exception:

- trunk rev. 7183
- TYPO3_4-3 rev. 7185
- TYPO3_4-2 rev. 7186