[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12614: Debug output destroys BE HTML

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Fri Mar 26 16:56:15 CET 2010

Am 04.03.2010 11:26, schrieb Ivan Kartolo:
> On 26.02.10 16:15, Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> Hey Ivan,
>>
>> could you update your patch so it applies to trunk again?
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> All the best,
>> Benni.
>
> there you go...

hm, if I debug something right before the flash messages frontend
rendering code everything is ok, but if I for example debug something in
tslib_content (tried to debug($conf) in HMENU) the flash message HTML
code gets rendered between the head and body tag and the css isn't added
at all.

Best regards,

Susanne