[TYPO3-core] RFC #5500: Feature: Load Inline Elements On Demand

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Fri Mar 26 14:35:44 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

Am 26.03.2010 13:40, schrieb Stefan Geith:
> Lars Houmark schrieb:
>> And here is, as promised, my +1 on reading and testing with Susanne's
>> bug5500_v3.patch. Testing was done with Google Chrome latest dev
>> version on Mac applied to trunk revision 7167.
>
> Does the content of <input type="text">-fields really show their content
> with this patch ?
>
> I cleared all caches, tested with FireFox 3.5.8 and Safari 4.0.5 on
> Windows XP; tested with Firefox 3.5.8 and Safari 4.0.4 on MAC OS 10.5

just tested again with Chrome, Opera and Firefox on Ubuntu, no problem
here. I have to force reload the backend so the browser notices the
changed JS but afterwards everything is ok.

Which input fields are making problems - all or just some special ones?
Do you have any other extension installed that could cause those problems?

Best regards,

Susanne