[TYPO3-core] RFC #5500: Feature: Load Inline Elements On Demand

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Fri Mar 26 13:40:28 CET 2010

Hi Lars,

Lars Houmark schrieb:
> And here is, as promised, my +1 on reading and testing with Susanne's
> bug5500_v3.patch. Testing was done with Google Chrome latest dev version
> on Mac applied to trunk revision 7167.

Does the content of <input type="text">-fields really show their content
with this patch ?

I cleared all caches, tested with FireFox 3.5.8 and Safari 4.0.5 on
Windows XP; tested with Firefox 3.5.8 and Safari 4.0.4 on MAC OS 10.5

And all problems as described alredy:

> First, all seems to work; Clicking on an inline-item
> starts a rotating icon and then the content is loaded.
>
> BUT: every Input-Field is _empty_ !
> Textareas, Selects, Checkboxes and Group-Fields are
> displayed correctly, but Input-Fields remain empty.
>
> When I enter something into a input-field, then the
> values are stored in Database, but after reload, I
> still can't _see_ the content of the input-field.
> With phpmyadmin I can see, that the data is existing.

So sorry, but -1 from me.

/Stefan