[TYPO3-core] RFC #13294: Bug: IRRE deleted combo records are still validated by TBE_EDITOR

Marcel Greter mgr at rtpartner.ch
Fri Mar 26 11:05:43 CET 2010

Hi Tobias,

I checked rev 7167 and it did not fix #13294. So this Topic is still open.

It's very easy to reproduce this Bug. Use the IRRE Tutorial extension. Then edit a "m:n asymmetric combo" Hotel. Create a new offer and simply delete it without filling in anything. Then try to save the page. You should then get an error message.

Regards, Marcel