[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9581: clean up t3lib_exec

Felix Oertel post at typo3felix.de
Fri Mar 26 10:52:27 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

I built a clean version of this patch, working against actual trunk.

I tried to leave everything as it was in v3 (the last accepted one, by
Dmitry 17.10.08), but I changed some tab-spaces before comments, because
they were right in the first place and make the patch easier to look throu.

I did not yet test the patch again, I just made it apply to allow
further hands-on.

Regards, foertel