[TYPO3-core] RFC #13418: Allow t3lib_div::_GETset() to set specified key

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Mar 25 03:06:10 CET 2010

Hey,

Susanne Moog wrote:
> I just had some time left and wanted to try writing unit tests, so find
> attached a new patch taking your comments into account.

Nice work Felix and Susanne, thanks!

No review yet, but a remark: As _GETset fiddles with global vars, the
testcase should save those vars before running the testcases and recover
them afterwards. This could be done in tearDown() and setUp(), an
example can be found in
tests/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/tslib_content_testcase.php

Looking at the current _GETset I wonder why it doesn't simply take an
input array and merges / overrides it to the server vars, maybe just to
a specified subarray?

Regards
Christian