[TYPO3-core] RFC #9803: getTreeList causes duplicate entry sql error in cache_treelist

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Mar 25 01:44:51 CET 2010

Hey,

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> interesting point. I actually would like to see both of these changes
> merged together, but that would still loose the benefit of having pages
> without subpages info cached...

Digging into this issue again I found another combination where this
might fail, attached a new version to handle both.

Here is a how to reproduce with some (really useless) TS:

- Create a new page without subpages, remember pid
- Add TS and change 668 to your pid
page >
page = PAGE
page.10 = CONTENT
page.10 {
     table = pages
     select {
         pidInList = 668
         recursive = 1
         selectFields = uid, title
     }
     renderObj = TEXT
}
- Call page in FE
- Clear page content cache (not all cache!), this way the cache_treelist
entry will survive.
- Call FE again -> watch a failing query
- Apply first hunk of patch and re-test

- Change TS pidInList = 668 to some invalid string: pidInList = foo (now
we have even more useless TS).
- Call the FE page, clear content cache, call FE again -> another
failing query ($requestHash is an empty string if pid couldn't be
determined)
- Apply second hunk of patch to get rid of this one

Happy testing
Christian