[TYPO3-core] RFC #12254: Double wrap of rules subpart with template_css.tmpl (indexed_search 2.11.1)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:16:42 CET 2010

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Type: bug, trivial

Branches: 4.4 (because changes behavior)

Problem: there is a double wrap of search rules: once in the supplied
templates (both CSS & table template), second time in the code of FE plugin.

Solution: remove the one from the plugin's code.

Notes:
- I went for the code wrap because I believe there should be no
hard–coded mark up in the code
- This may break existing custom templates that do not contain this
wrap. So we need to update README and use !!! in ChangeLog for this change

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member Read more @