[TYPO3-core] RFC #13903: Bug: Multiple domain records on one page + typolinkCheckRootline = wrong links

Irene Höppner irene.hoeppner at abezet.de
Wed Mar 24 13:49:15 CET 2010

Hi,

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13903

Branches: TYPO3_4-3, trunk

Problem:
If you have more than one domain record on one page, use
config.typolinkCheckRootline = 1 and call the website with another than
the first domain in the list, all links will be generated as absolute
links, prefixed with the first found domain.
The reason: When typoLink() checks whether there is a domain record in the
rootline of the targeted page, that matches the HTTP_HOST, it only
compares the HTTP_HOST with the first found domain record on each page.
This breaks all websites that have different functionalities based on
different domains/hosts in version 4.3.

Solution:
Compare the HTTP_HOST with all found domain records, not only the first.

Notes:
I guess, this bug was introduced with the solution of #9046. For that
reason I shortly tested the patch with a nested domain. But maybe somebody
should have a closer look at that.

Greets,

Irene