[TYPO3-core] RFC #1044: Indexed Search results always on same page as search

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Mar 24 11:20:32 CET 2010

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> this one was already solved in the patch i sent to core list long long
>> time ago. Please have a look to #9574 in this list. If patch doesn't
>> apply i will make a new one.
>
> Yes but that patch is huge, therefore it is much harder to get in. I
> think that moving with smaller steps may get it in finally :) Smaller
> steps => easier to test :)
>
> In addition I do a stdWrap for this parameter: more flexible.

i know the patch is huge, but this is because of a new flexform and
remove of hardcoded values. The goal was to have the parts independent:
sarch form, search results, rules. It's hard to split that up. But it's
ok to take these small steps and bring it in, i can remove that from my
patch. Are you willing to look into that patch as well?

vg Steffen