[TYPO3-core] RFC #5500: Feature: Load Inline Elements On Demand

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Wed Mar 24 09:00:38 CET 2010

Hi Vladimir,

Vladimir Podkovanov schrieb:
> Or try Susanne's version of the patch.

I tried Susanne's bug5500_v3.patch with trunk, R7150,
but I'm sorry: there is a Problem :(

First, all seems to work; Clicking on an inline-item
starts a rotating icon and then the content is loaded.

BUT: every Input-Field is _empty_ !
Textareas, Selects, Checkboxes and Group-Fields are
displayed correctly, but Input-Fields remain empty.

When I enter something into a input-field, then the
values are stored in Database, but after reload, I
still can't _see_ the content of the input-field.
With phpmyadmin I can see, that the data is existing.

Any idea what happend there ?

/Stefan

P.S.
Same problem with patch bug5500_20100221.diff
Patch bug5500.diff not tested, because inline-elements
were not loaded.