[TYPO3-core] RFC #13732: External URL only indexes first page [indexed_search]

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:21:27 CET 2010

Hi!

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> REMINDER #1

I also looked to this part of code but in relation to local files (they
are not indexed properly if the site uses absRefPrefix). The bug report
in question is in this list and here:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13858

I am +1 to your patch by reading. After it is committed I am going to
rework my patch to include your code.

There are two small things that I did not like about the patch. May be
you can have a look at them:
- HTML parse is quite huge to get just <base>. May be a simple regular
expression can be better? /<base[^>]+href="([^"]+)/i should do the trick.
- there are two return statements. If I remember correctly, only one
should be in the function.

These two issues do not look major to me, therefore I am still willing
to give +1 to the current version of the patch.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member Read more @