[TYPO3-core] RFC #9229: indexing of records containing HTML leads to concatenated words

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:11:53 CET 2010

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> But "hi<b>light</b>ing" is one word. IMHO only blocl level elements may be separated with extra
> white-space prior to a call to strip_tags.

You are right but I think we can do this absolutely correctly only if we
refactor indexed search. Right now this trick with str_replace is used
in several places but not in this one. In my opinion this analyzer
should be a separate function. But doing it without big refactoring does
not make sense. Therefore I try to make it at least consistent between
various parts of the code :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member Read more @