[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13811: Missing formHandler in ExtDirect API

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Thu Mar 18 15:32:48 CET 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i found a problem with cache, it seems not be cleared. If i make a new
> function i have to comment out the cache grab for one time.
> I didn't found the time to debug this, but i definitive will do.
>
> vg Steffen

Hi Steffen,

It's not a bug, it's a feature ;-)

The cache must be cleared manually if you just add a new function to an
existing class. A new cache entry is only added if you use a different
namespace or if you change the ExtDirect configuration array. A change to
this behaviour should be done in another RFC.

--
Stefan Galinski