[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #12959: cHashParams in index_phash is too small

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:39:12 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-03-17 09:14:04 +0200, Andreas Otto said:
> I will commit Dmitry's patch again to trunk in 24 hours to trunk as his
> commit did not go through as you can see in the code on [1].

Feel free. This is working for ages at my employer's TYPO3
installations, so it is safe.

For common info: I plan to make more indexed search fixes next week. I
am finishing RealURL bug fixing round right now and will switch to
indexed search next. There are lots of issues there and we want them to
be fixed!

<offtopic>This is what I really like in Snowflake: they let me work on
these class "A" extensions a lot. This is a big support of TYPO3 from a
major TYPO3 agency!</offtopic>

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member