[TYPO3-core] RFC #13823: Backend not printable if more than one page

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Mar 16 21:24:54 CET 2010

FYI, patch committed to trunk (rev. 7121).

I added SVN properties svn:keywords and svn:eol-style to the new stylesheet, as well as some comments inspired by stylesheet.css and I added missing space after comma on chunk around line 1029 in
template.php.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en