[TYPO3-core] RFC #13825: TypoScript object browser - Show _all_ TS

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Mar 16 16:01:54 CET 2010

Hi,

>> you know that you need 2 core devs before commit? It's not DBAL :)
>
> No. One core +1 reading+testing and 1 non reading+testing. Why 2 suddenly?

Thanks François! I had this in head but double-checked [1] and was
surprised to read:

<quote>
Every patch must be reviewed by two members of the core team. This
should prevent bugs and misconceptions to get into CVS.
</quote>

I'm sure this was once 1 core + 1 anybody but this page says 2 core.
What's strange is that it tells CVS instead of SVN ;-)

[1] http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/resolving-bugs/