[TYPO3-core] FC: #13799: [Feature] ExtJS driven fading in/out Flashmessages

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Mar 14 17:47:19 CET 2010

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> On 14.03.10 16:44, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> i will show it to him. basically the design is the same as the
>> flashmessages we have, so it fits perfect (from design).
> Yes. The design is fine, the UI strategy / Usability (the impact on the
> user) are something else.

maybe i should add information: You also can define a parentContainer to
where the message is rendered (any div in existing HTML). We also could
implement duration=0 which means don't fade out (very easy to do).

> Also, please have a look at Søren Madsen's Aware framework, where the
> AJAX way of adding notices to the modules seems amazing to me.

a short look showed me that it's a very good concept, but doesn't
conflict with this patch. The framework use normal alerts to show
messages (Ext.Msg.show({..}))

vg Steffen