[TYPO3-core] RFC #12845: Query parameters on links entered in RTE cannot contain "id="

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Mar 12 06:38:06 CET 2010

Hi Susanne,

> I have either found a problem or misunderstood the patch. If I enter
> "&trepid=1&id=83&homeid=1" as query parameters and link to page 66
> without the patch the result is (clearly wrong):
> http://stardustdev/index.php?id=66&trep=
>
> After the patch it is:
> http://stardustdev/index.php?id=66&trepid=1&id=83&homeid=1
>
> It only works as I would expect if I enter the id as first query
> parameter, but does not work for occurences inside the string. You could
> probably change the regex to match the beginning like it does now and
> additionally inside strings if prepended by "&".

I think that you get the expected result. The purpose of the patch is to
allow query parameters such as homeid or trepid. But of course, if the
user specifies id=83, it overrides the id parameter that is prepended
when using the page tree. If the problem is one of page tree size, there
is another configuration property that may be used to add a field to
directly enter a page id instead of using the page tree. Or do you mean
that "id=83" should be silently removed?

Regards,
Stanislas