[TYPO3-core] RFC #1104: Setting file fields in TCA to "required" makes it impossible to save the record - BUGGY

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Wed Mar 10 10:51:43 CET 2010

Hej Stefan,

thanks for testing and digging in. You're right, the problem was
introduced by our patch.
The attached patch should solve the issue. Can you please double-check it?

regards
    tobias

P.S. i'm not sure if we should file a new issue on bugs.typo3.org, or if
i can commit this patch als "follow-up" right away?