[TYPO3-core] RFC #13729: Cleanup: t3lib_div CGL Cleanup: Missing spaces around string concatenator

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Thu Mar 4 17:02:56 CET 2010

Hi,

A little bit offtopic, but I post a few patches with such topics.
It is very boring work to do it manually.

So for my local dev environment I set up a (local) phpUnderControl
Continous Integration Server where I could generate the API, start
PHPUnit tests and check the code against CGL with codesniffer.

The first project for the ci server is the TYPO3 core. For now it fetch
the trunk, and if there is a change it build the api.

Planning: Get unit tests running, write some first phpsniffer rulez
matches the CGL.

If someone interested in the setup could drop me a mail :-)

There is also a PHP Code Beautifier available via pear. I hope I get it
run with Komodo IDE.

Stefano