[TYPO3-core] RFC #10480: Bug: Add missing header in auto_respond_msg

Christian Buelter buelter at kennziffer.com
Wed Mar 3 18:26:43 CET 2010

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10480

Branches: trunk, TYPO3_4-2, TYPO3_4-3

Problem:
When using the auto_respond_msg in in mailform CE, the sended mail does
not contain encoding information in the header. On TYPO3 websites
running on utf-8 this results in broken characters (for example german
umlauts).

Solution:
Add the missing header information. The missing header has already been
created in the class class.t3lib_htmlmail.php, it just has to be added.

Notes:
This is my first patch request, so I hope I'm doing it right.

Greetings,

Christian