[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13170: Workspace Owners should be manageable with groups as well

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Mar 3 09:15:30 CET 2010

Tolleiv Nietsch schrieb am 20.01.2010 10:32:
> Reminder #1 - any concerns about that?

If you provide an upgrade-script to move WS-admins to the new
table-prefixed structure, I would think it is a meaningful addition.

But before giving an "+1" I would also like to hear from the "workspaces
team" [1], which is trying to improve that anyway. Maybe you should try
to get in touch with them to see how the work is going or if they are
still "active" and what the plan is on integrating their changes into
the core?

Cheers,
Ernesto

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/typo3v4-workspaces