[TYPO3-core] RFC #11576: Feature/Bug - Colorpicker has no usable icon

Susanne Moog typo3 at susanne-moog.de
Tue Mar 2 10:25:20 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Geith wrote:
> REMINDER,
>
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> [...]
>> What do you think of ExtJS colorpicker for the wizard?
>> See my plugin here:
>> http://dev.sk-typo3.de/ext/colorpicker.html
>
> Maybe the patch #11576 should be applied to 4.3 _and_ 4.4.
> A new 'ExtJS colorpicker' doesn't change the non-existing icon - true ?
>
> My patch only replaces the clear.gif with an understandable icon - no
> change in functionality yet.

I'm fine with your patch for 4.3 and 4.4, because as long as we don't
have a new colorpicker we should improve the old one. However I have the
same remarks as Steffen:

<cite>
One glitch: when no color is selected you have the empty pic. After
selecting it remains to the empty pic, other than if you already had a
color selected, then icon change background. It would be cool if you
change the icon after selecting a color.
</cite>

Other than that I'm +1 on reading and testing, too.

Best regards,

Susanne