[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14952: Opendocs Module relies on taskcenter_recent causing fatal error with new taskcenter

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Jun 30 21:35:14 CEST 2010

Am 30.06.2010, 20:55 Uhr, schrieb Georg Ringer <mail at ringerge.org>:

> How to test:
> I don't really know how to get to the content besides calling
> http://localhost/typo3/alt_doc_nodoc.php but for testing this is enough.
> Call url, see the errors. Apply patch and see the content.

Steps To Reproduce:
1. Install opendocs
2. Enable the option to display the User>Opendocs module (inside
Ext-Manager)
3. Make sure to not have any open documents
4. Goto module, see the list of open document, no recent documents
5. Install taskcenter_recent
6. See a fatal error in opendocs module
7. Apply patch
8. See module again

> Georg
> PS: Initial patch by Philipp Gampe, I just did some CGL issues and
> posted it now

and trapped ;)
The JS function jump was not defined. I copied the function from
backend.js. Feel free to find a better solution.

BTW: I use User>Opendocs as the startup module, that how I noticed.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe