[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14860: Pagerenderer - use better method for adding meta tags

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 09:37:08 CEST 2010

Hi!

Sebastian Michaelsen wrote:
> What about an entry to the deprecation log, when the method is called
> with 1 parameter?

This is not related to this RFC. Make another RFC if you want an entry. We
can have only a single thing in one commit.

Also, why deprecation log? It should we a warning in PHP log I think.
Deprecation log is disabled by default but PHP warnings are often
configured to appear in web server's error log.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core&security teams member