[TYPO3-core] RFC #14810: Bug: System extension impexp don't stores selected tables, relations and static relations

Thomas Juhnke van-tomas at arcor.de
Thu Jun 24 23:16:42 CEST 2010

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14810

Branches:
TYPO3_4-4

Problem:
The impexp system extension don't store the selected tables, relations
and static relations after clicking "refresh".

Solution:
In lines 1645:1649 a foreach loop over the TCA is overriding the $value
var and therefore a "[ctrl]" section is is available later on
determining if a value is selected in the incoming data. I suggest to
change the $value var in that loop to "$table_value".

Notes:

This is my first RFC in the Core list, I hope I made no mistakes and the
patch will make it into the next bugfix release.

Blessings,

Thomas