[TYPO3-core] RFC #14846: Bug: Included ExtJS is an old version

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Thu Jun 24 15:34:32 CEST 2010

On 24.06.10, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> >we've already had issue 14063 about upgrading ExtJS to 3.2.0. This
> >created some problems, particularly in the RTE:
> >>FYI: The Update of ExtJS was reverted (rev 7315).
> >>There is a problem or possible bug which affects rtehtmlarea with resize. i debugged it a long time and my founding is that the calculation of getInnerHeight() changed and isn't reliable.
> >>As long this problem isn't solved we can't update ExtJS.
> >Has this problem been solved in the meantime?
> no. But it will be (and has to be) resolved for 4.5. We want actual
> releases included for sure.
> Time was too short before 4.4 release to solve it.

Hey Steffen,

I can't find a ticket for this mentioned resize-error in core or
rtehtmlarea.. do you have an id handy? I might have some time tomorrow
during bugday – I can at least test against 3.2.1...

So long
Andy
--
``The difficulty is: to find the balance, the maximum of conformity to a
  rule with the maximum of freedom. Or: the maximum of constants with the