[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14783: absRefPrefix should work with $TYPO3_CONF_VARS[BE][RTE_imageStorageDir]

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Tue Jun 22 17:52:31 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

> the patch is correct. However i don't like the RTE-related part in
> tslib_fe. It's also error-proned, as anytime in content the same path
> could be present, which would lead to double prefixed path.
Not really, because the way the code is written, the path is only
replaced if it starts with uploads/....
I tested it with the same directory in additionalAbsRefPrefixDirectories
and it was not prefixed twice.

> So i would like to see this solved in sysext rtehtmlarea.
The RTE could be some RTE other than rtehtmlarea.

> Stan, do you see a possibility?
I would rather avoid to have in rtehtmlarea anything that has to do with
frontend rendering. We already moved, quite a while ago, anything that
was related to frontend rendering configuration to css_styled_content.

Regards,
Stan