[TYPO3-core] RFC: 14771: Updates for taskcenter, sys_action, impexp

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Jun 22 08:46:16 CEST 2010

Am 17.06.2010, 23:01 Uhr, schrieb Georg Ringer <mail at ringerge.org>:

> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14771
>
> Branches:
> trunk

Georg, your taskcenter v3 doesn't apply. Benni's does.

Remarks:
* Text in overview "It is very to extend the taskcenter"
* Wrong orientation of arrow in the boxes on the left: Arrow to the right,
if box content is hidden, arrow to the bottom, if content is shown. This
has been correct without this patch.
* Maybe add class t3-row-header to the black headlines of the boxes
* After clicking the upper "Komplettbackup" (see screenshot), I end up on
the Task-Center start page. It might be possible that the mentioned backup
file doesn't exist in my local environment. But then there should be a
message (don't know, if this is related to your work. never used it
before). The lower "Komplettbackup" isn't clickable. Should it be possible
to create a new backup in taskcenter?

Steffen