[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14755: Step 2 - Select method should be radio choice

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Mon Jun 21 01:25:20 CEST 2010

Am Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:20:17 +0200 schrieb Susanne Moog:

> On 20.06.2010 11:19, Susanne Moog wrote:
>> On 19.06.2010 08:27, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>>> Hi Steffen,

>>> I like the idea. +1 by testing. However you get my +1 by reading
>>> (automatically) if
>>>
>>> 1) radio buttons get an ID too
>>> 2) name of radios become TYPO3_INSTALL[something]... just like the
>>> others
>>>
>>> and possibly:
>>>
>>> 3) values of buttons become explicit, such as 'NEW', 'EXISTING'
>>> instead of 1, 2.
>>
>> Did all three and committed attached patch to trunk, so we'll get this
>> in RC2.
>
> forgot: rev 7976

I just stumbled upon an error with the radio-checkboxes in RC2:

I gave a name for a new database but made an error (wrong characters in
it: e.g. '.')
before that I had drop down the list of available databases and chosen one

the selector of the radioboxes was at 'Create new database'

after the 'continue'-button it had selected the old database instead of
showing an error.

unselecting the existing database and giving a wrong databasename gives
an error like expected

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html