[TYPO3-core] FYI #14792: Bug: Scheduler: Screenshots in the manual must be updated for new skin

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jun 19 22:28:20 CEST 2010

FYI: the following change was committed to trunk in revision 7973

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14792

Branches:
Trunk

Problem:
TYPO3 4.4 introduces a new skin making the screenshots in the manual
obsolete.

Solution:
Update the screenshots.

Notes:

1) patch not included since all the fun happens inside a binary file

2) I took this opportunity to raise the version of the scheduler sysext
to 1.0.1, just to show that it was an updated version, but only with
bugfixes. I don't know if that really makes sense, but we don't have a
proper policy for sysext version numbering anyway...

Cheers

--
Francois Suter