[TYPO3-core] RFC#14752: Add Update Wizards for Skinning Changes

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat Jun 19 17:06:21 CEST 2010

Am 19.06.2010, 16:57 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de>:

> I couldn't reporduce the problem that the installed t3skin isn't
> recognized, Jigal.
>
> +1 by reading and testing

Forgot to mention:

I'm not so happy with this:
> public function performUpdate(array &$dbQueries, &$customMessages) {
>   $customMessages[] = 'Cannot automatically fix this problem! Please
> check manually.';
>   return FALSE;
> }

The message wasn't shown to me.  But I have no clue, what's going wrong.
So I just got "Upgrade FAILED", which wasn't nice..
(I know, the update has to be done by hand.. but it sounds a bit like
"TYPO3 failed" :-P)

Steffen