[TYPO3-core] RFC #14729: Backwards compatibility brocken by disabled deprecation log

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Jun 17 11:33:32 CEST 2010

Hey,

Just to get my feedback: It seems like your solution seems very
pragmatic and good, by telling people that there is a deprecation log.

I also don't want to change the default value from "on" to "off" by
default for 4.4, and then to "on" again for 4.5.

+1 after testing and reading.

One remark:

  * It would be nice to tell the admin in the reports module where the
deprecation log is found and what it's called

So, we need more reviews for this patch in order to get this in 4.4.

All the best,
Benni.