[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14755: Step 2 - Select method should be radio choice

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jun 16 22:32:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

Patrick Gaumond schrieb:
> On 2010-06-16 15:58, Susanne Moog wrote:
>
>> (user story: Oh, which databases do I have ->  click on selector ->  hmm,
>> nothing applicable [some random db selected as he thought it does not
>> matter because he is choosing "create new" anyway] ->  selects "create
>> new" ->  forgets to fill in the name field ->  clicks next and overwrites
>> his random selected db)
>>
>> yeah, I know, not very likely, but it could still happen.
>
> Not unlikely, very realistic scenario !
>
> And thanks also to Steffen because he's right that this should be a
> checkbox!
>
> Patrick

right - the error message is wrong. But this is a different RFC. I will
take care tonight. Also if you enter wrong chars like
.newdb
#newdb
etc the error message doesn't fit.

There is no real validation at the moment, some strange issues anyway.
Also the steps: display step 1, url says step 2 ...

vg Steffen